Stock Photos

CU Gluestick Freebie

CU Gluestick Freebie

Hello Everyone, I know I have not been around for a while, life happens... but I am back now and will be updating this blog and creating some new freebies as well as paid items.

I am now playing around with photoshop suites... so be on the lookout for more freebies, resale items, actions etc.

Description:
This freebie template will only be available through Sunday 12 midnight eastern time. 2 png format 800x200 300dpi, 1 psd layered fully formatable.

This is a commercial use item and can be used for your commercial projects.

Note: Anyone buying any of my reseller items this weekend until the Sunday deadline will receive a free exclusive graphic gift created by me. This is a good deal..you will get 3 different graphics for the price of 1 don't miss out.

http://magicallmoments.blogspot.com/