Stock Photos

New Stamped Backgrounds and a gift

I have 2 new Stamped sets instore now. Each contains 6 gorgeous backgrounds. The large size is US letter size [which you can easily resize to A4] in png size. You also receive each design in and individual ATC sized png. I have also included as a bonus the ATC size on one printable sheet and also in abr format.
Play around with these on your cards, artwork, printables and scrapbooks. Easily embellish your ATC cards. You can stamp, color and play with blend modes to make your own unique artwork.
These are for personal use [includes making personal gifts]. You may make ATC cards for swapping. In my store at Digitalscrapn.

I have a gift for you of something I played around with. The final product is a 4x6inch background so you can just print out on photo paper or card if you wish. I used one of the large backgrounds over a texture. Then I played with the blending and layers and then resized.
You can get the zip here. I hope you enjoy it.