Stock Photos

Colorful Me and more by Dawn

Hi everyone, Daybreak Scraps recently teamed up with Paper Planes Designs and came up with this huge, bright, and funky kit. Colorful Me is perfect for scrapping those all-about-me layouts and so much more!
Created at 300dpi for 12x12 scrapping. S4H/S4O friendly! The kit is on sale through Sunday, August 29 so grab it quickly while it's hot.


Here's a little CT inspiration:

by Junebug

by Dawn


Also, be sure to check out Daybreak Scraps new digs at Elemental Scraps, I'm really digging it so far!
I've got lots of scrumptious scrapping goodies in the shop and lots more to come, to keep informed head over to my blog Daybreak Scraps Blog. I've got a special going on right now where if you spend $5.00 you will receive a $5.00 coupon to spend later!! So come on over and check it out :).
Thank you for reading. xoxoDawn