Stock Photos

Commercial Use textures

Textured 10 contains 6 general purpose textures in jpeg format. I use these all the time to add texture to my papers and layouts. The previews show them at full size and you can play with them in many ways.


Find it hard to put textures on whites and very light papers ? Textured 11 contains 6 general purpose white textures in jpeg format. Use these to add texture to my light papers or simply recolor as you need. The previews show them at full size and you can play with them in many ways.
In photoshop I go to hue saturation and tick the colorize box and then play to achieve great textured plain papers. You can also get great results by adding a second layer of color on top and playing with the blending modes. I have shown some examples in the extra previews in the store.
Another way to use them is as a psd file and using the texturizer.