Stock Photos

DESIGNER CALL


Grand Opening Coming in March!!
Are you a new designer looking to get a start or even experienced
designer looking to sell on the store. We all the more stores you sell on
the more money you make!  I am not charging for a space on this store on a
monthly basis and there is no set up fee either.

The only fee is for each sale you make I will 20% and you keep 80% of the profit.
Minus the paypal fees for processing the sales. I ask that once a month that you pitch in
on collabs or major sale events. I do all the advertising for the store. If you want to do
your own advertising that is ok to.

If this sounds like something for you!
email me at
digitalscrapcandies@gmail.com

In the subject line put Designer Call DSC
You can send some samples of your work but not required.